Questions to Ask Yourself Questions to Ask A Financial Advisor Questions to Ask Cornerstone
Questions To Ask Your Financial Advisor
Some investment advisors have a serious conflict of interest when dealing with their clients. Do you know how your advisor is compensated, and whether or not it compromises his or her ability to put your interests first? Before signing on with an investment advisor, have you asked key questions such as:
- How are they compensated?
- With whom are they licensed?
- Are they affiliated with an insurance company, major wire house, bank, financial institution, or other organization?
- What credentials do they have?
- Will they supply a long list of client references from which you can choose? Or do they "stack the deck?"
- Do they offer anything substantially unique from other financial advisors?
- Do they practice rebalancing?
Back to FAQs